Articles & Reviews
Authored by RSF Research Staff
- Spacetime geometry in quantum mechanics
- The End of the Aether
- Confirmation of Quantum Resonance in Brain Microtubules
- Is our solar system heating up?
- Super Massive Black Holes Spin Near the Speed of Light
- Why is everything so dark?
- Black holes as elementary particles — revisiting a pioneering investigation of how particles may be micro black holes.
- Planck Stars: Quantum gravity research ventures beyond the event horizon.
- Astrophysics gets turned on its head: black holes come first
- The Rotating Universe