Articles & Reviews
Authored by RSF Research Staff
- Spacetime geometry in quantum mechanics
- Discovering properties of elementary particles by studying galactic structure – a unified approach
- Confirmation of Quantum Resonance in Brain Microtubules
- The Rotating Universe
- Super Massive Black Holes Spin Near the Speed of Light
- Quantum Weirdness Replaced by Classical Fluid Dynamics
- Spacetime as Information – An Ordering Principle for Living Systems?
- The Proton Radius Prediction and Gravitational Control
- Computer Simulation of Quantum Black Hole Supports the Holographic Principle
- It’s a Particle Interacting with the Associated Wave Field!