Path of the Nile
October 8th - 16th, 2017
Join Nassim Haramein & the Resonance Academy on an epic adventure along the Path of the Nile! Limited to 64 participants, this once-in-a-lifetime journey takes place after the Delegate Gathering and is your opportunity to explore some of the world's most significant ancient sites with an intimate group of Resonance Academy Delegates. Experience sacred places with exclusive private access and the guidance of experts in the field of ancient Egypt. This tour can be booked in tandem with the Delegate Gathering or separately.
Day 1 - Sunday, October 8th
Arrival at Le Meridien
Orientation (Starts at 4PM - Please book travel accordingly)
Day 2 - Monday, October 9th
Excursion to Memphis & Dahshur
Lunch at the Palm Club
Visit Egyptian Museum
Day 3 - Tuesday, October 10th
Fly to Luxor & check into M/S Tuya Nile Cruise
Day 4 - Wednesday, October 11th
Visit the Temple of Hathor at Dendera
Continue on to Abydos for PRIVATE VISIT to Seti I & Osirieon Temples
Day 5 - Thursday, October 12th
Visit the West Bank (Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Ramseum & Memnon Colossi)
Shopping at Bazaar
Luxor Temple in the evening
Day 6 - Friday, October 13th
Sailing on the Nile (free afternoon)
Day 7 - Saturday, October 14th
PRIVATE VISIT to the Temple of Isis at Philae at midnight
Day 8 - Sunday, October 15th
Visit the Unfinished Obelisk
Day 9 - Monday, October 16th
Disembark from the M/S Tuya
Fly to Cairo (from Aswan) & check into Mena House
Visit the Giza Plateau including PRIVATE VISIT to Sphinx
Day 10 - Tuesday, October 17th
* Itinerary is subject to change
Le Meridien - Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa is beautifully set in its own landscaped gardens with an unrivaled and time-honored location, less than 1 km from the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and only twenty minutes from Cairo's city centre. With optimum taste and comfort in mind, the state-of-the-art rooms & suites are generously sized, offering the latest in-room facilities and services.
At Le Meridien's Explore Spa you will find a fresh perspective on traditional spa layout and design. The spa is designed to engage guests at every turn by exuding a magnetic energy, complemented by artful expression throughout each signature space. This is a place to simply be and discover the good life while interacting with one’s surroundings, treatments and with others.
Please visit http://www.lemeridien-pyramids.com/ for more details
Mena house - The Mena House is one of the most unique hotels in Cairo, with its own rich and colorful history. Surrounded by 40 acres of verdant green gardens, this palatial hotel is located in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo. The royal history of the hotel is reflected in luxurious interiors that are embellished with exquisite antiques, handcrafted furniture, original work of arts and magnificent antiques that are rarely found in luxury hotels. Mena House has played host to kings and emperors, Heads of State and celebrities. Recreation options at the hotel include a heated swimming pool, a fully equipped Spa & Fitness center. Regarded as one of the leading luxury hotels in Cairo, the hotel combines the magical charm of a bygone era with unrivaled service fit for royalty.
Please visit https://www.menahousehotel.com/ for more details
M/Y Tuya Nile Cruise - You will experience the unforgettable sights of Upper Egypt in comfort and style on this newly renovated 5-star cruise ship. All cabins and suites offer panoramic view windows that open to French balconies, 24-hour room service, and in suite bathroom with walk-in shower and tub.
In addition to the beautifully redesigned cabins the ship also features elegant dining facilities, a Business Center with Wi-Fi connection, and a Sun Deck with covered and uncovered seating to accommodate sunbathers and those who just want to relax in the fresh air. You can take a dip in the plunge pool or sit in the shallow area to cool off. There is also drink service in the lounge and on the sun deck.
The 2017 Delegate Gathering in Egypt includes:
- Transportation from Cairo airport to hotel, including assistance through customs. Return transport also included.
- 2 nights at Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa in Giza
- Flight from Cairo to Luxor & flight from Aswan to Cairo
- 6 nights on M/S Tuya, a 5-star Nile cruise ship
- Attendance of all lectures
- All meals with the exception of dinner on day 2
- Visits to the most stunning archeological sites in Egypt including PRIVATE visits to the Temple of Isis and the Sphinx Enclosure
- All excursions including entry fees, tips, and transportation
- Your own ARK™ crystal. You will be the first to receive this long-awaited technology!
Total Trip Cost: $8640
* Save $3200 in total when you book Path of the Nile with the Delegate Gathering!*
Lodging options include:
If you choose a Shared room, you will be paired with a roommate (same gender). Or, you can request a specific roommate when you make your room selection.
- Shared room, (2 twin beds): INCLUDED
- Shared room (1 king bed): INCLUDED
Select if you are traveling as a couple
- Shared room with Pyramid view (2 twin beds): + $110
- Shared room with Pyramid view (1 king bed): + $110
Select if you are traveling as a couple
Private Room (Single Occupancy)
- Private room: additional $600
- Private room with Pyramid view: additional $800
- Visa - to be purchased at Cairo Airport ($60)
- Travel Insurance
- Some meals
- Due at Registration: $1000 ($500 is non-refundable deposit)
- 50% of total amount owed due June 21st
- Final payment due September 1st
- Registration closed September 1st
- Those registering June 21st - September 21st must pay in full
Requirements for Attendance
- You must complete the Resonance Academy's Delegate Program no later than September 15th, 2017 in order to attend the Delegate Gathering or the Nile Cruise
- You must be an active Delegate at the time of the event - you must either have lifetime access to the Program or a current Subscription
- You must be 18 years of age or older
Please read the full Terms & Conditions, including our Cancellation & Refund Policy before you register.
Don't miss this journey of a lifetime!
Explore. Connect. Activate.
A $1000 deposit is required to secure your place on the tour of your choice.
Register for theDELEGATE GATHERING
Starts at $4800
The Path of the Nile Tour & Cruise is SOLD OUT!
Add your name to the waiting list for
We encourage you to register for the Delegate Gathering soon as space is limited