The 2018 Delegate Gathering in Peru includes:
- Transportation service from Cusco airport to the hotel.
- 9 nights at luxurious accommodations in Cusco, Sacred Valley and Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu. Please see Venues
- Attendance of all lectures and meditations with Nassim & staff
- Beautiful breakfast buffet everyday, some lunches at lovely restaurants and catered picnics. Please see Itinerary
- A Warm Welcome Reception & Farewell Celebration
- Special private chartered Peru Rail Train to Machu Picchu
- A private FULL MOON ceremony at Machu Picchu
- Visits to 26 sacred sites, ancient ruins, temples and museums
- Exploring evidence of advanced technologies at archaeological sites
- Special tours to hidden places that most tourists never see
- All excursions including entry fees, tips and transportation
- There will be Yoga and Movement classes available
- Your own ARK crystal technology. Everyone will be receiving this Advanced Resonance Technology! (Valued at $1200) Learn more here.
What if I already have an ARK crystal?
Each attendee of a Resonance Science Foundation Annual Delegate Gathering will receive an ARK ™ crystal included with their registration. Anyone who already has one will receive another which they can collect for every Annual Gathering they participate in, or use for charging water or other liquids or to gift to some special individual. Remember each crystal can be combined with the crystal you have into tetrahedrane based geometries and result in an exponentially expanded field – the more gatherings you attend the more complex the geometry you can create! This is an important and key aspect of the purpose of these gatherings and will establish a pattern of installing this technology to each attendee at each site as we explore the connections between ancient technologies and Unified Physics.
Bolivia also includes...
- Luxurious accommodation
- Comfortable tour buses.
- All your breakfast buffets & some special lunches
- More amazing, ancient temples, ruins, sacred sites and special tours
- Visit to hot springs
- Island visits on boats & high speed Hydrofoils
We will get to experience more of the native culture and gorgeous Lake Titicaca from the Peru side and Bolivia, with incredible tours to hidden places that few have ever seen, exploring new wonders, museums and a special closing ceremony and farewell celebration. Please see Itinerary and Venues.
Early Bird Payments
We would like to offer our warm thanks and Mahalo to all those who signed up as Early Birds, as it helped the Foundation to make the preparations and get this trip started!
You will be graciously acknowledged in Peru with gifts and a special surprise.
Please see Venues for more information on the luxurious hotels.
You may share with your partner, friend or be paired with a new roommate.
You will have a room to yourself.
Room Package selections are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Standard Accommodations are available at base rate. Premium Upgrade for exquisite views / more space.
And Deluxe suite options with extra amenities.
- Visa (for Bolivia only) - *Not all countries apply. if you are from the US there is a $160 application fee prior to travel. Some other countries have a $30 application fee prior to travel or may need specific authorization. Please see more details.
- Travel Insurance
- Some meals - see Itinerary
- Due at Registration: 50% OR Pay in Full
- 50% of total amount owed due June 15th (for those previously registered)
- Final payment due September 1st
- Registration closed August 21st
Requirements for Attendance
- Everyone must be enrolled as a student or be a past Graduate of the Resonance Academy's Delegate Program in order to attend the Delegate Gathering.
- You must be an active Delegate at the time of the event - either have a current monthly or annual subscription, or lifetime membership to the Program.
- Everyone must be 18 years of age or older
Please read the full Terms & Conditions, including our Cancellation & Refund Policy before you register.
You must be a student or a past graduate of the Resonance Academy's Delegate Program in order to attend the 2018 Delegate Gathering in Peru & BoliviaIf you have yet to become a Delegate, you still have time to explore this ground-breaking course.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions